BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

She's The One..!..

The first time that i've seen her
i feel like i found something new
and the first time that we are together
it makes me feels like we are forever
and i can't hardly breath
because there is something i feel underneath.

I never want to see her cry
so i won't tell her any single lie
just believed in me
and you will be happy.

I will be your light in the darkness of the night
i will be your comforter everyday and every night
i don't want anyone to replace me in your sight
i will hold you tight close by my side.

'coz i don't want to miss every single chances
and i don't want to miss every single kisses
'coz i just want to be with you for all the time
and i don't want to see you crying in his arms

forgive me if i have sinned in you
and i promise that i'll make it up to you.

0 comments: