BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Raining i feel like i'm in pain.

Every time it is raining i always
remember the time you that we are together
and today it is just only a
memory because you are not here
beside me.

I am just wonderin' if you are still okay
inspite of all those things
that happened in the past few days.
Can you still forgive for what i did?
Will you still be the one to hold me tight
when it is cold every night?

If you only knew how much
i miss you now that you are not here
in my side.
Please don't forget me if
you have problems
you can still call me.
I will always be here if you want me
just don't hesitate to call me

I will always be the guy you've ever known
the guy who always makes you smile.

I love you and i will always will.♥

0 comments: